Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Keeping Busy

Over our extended unplanned holiday I got a few things accomplished. I organized and filed our home paperwork (bill receipts and such). I ironed some clothes while watching the first season DVD of Commander and Chief. Between Doug and I we diminished the clothing in our ironing basket to a handful of items. I altered one dance costume. I cut and began sewing another one. I even began work on my photo album. The creative juices were starting to flow so maybe I can get a few pages finished each night this week.

Monday for some reason I was in a cooking mood. I made an apple cake, finishing off some left over ingredients from a Life Teen meal that I prepared for the church's youth group two Sundays ago. I also cooked a meatloaf for tonight's dinner. That turned out to be a good thing because I got home late from a committee meeting and it only took 30 minutes to get the remaining parts of the meal together.

No comments: