Monday, November 2, 2009

Boo-tiful Halloween


The last of my trick or treaters dressed as a masquerade girl. She and the neighbor girl dreamed up this costume. You might recognize the dress from her Youth America contemporary dance piece. I carved this pumpkin in the morning. It made a nice addition to our outdoor decorations.
I gave my address out to the students in my class and about seven of them stopped by to trick or treat. It was fun seeing them and sometimes their siblings all dressed up. Here is a family that is near and dear to my heart. I've taught three of their five children.The youngest told me today that next year (she's already planning) she is going to be a gift wrapped present and the sister that I taught last year is going as a traffic light. Dad is going to make the traffic light costume. Can't wait to see them next Halloween!

No comments: