Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Our Babies

On Tuesday, after I finished teaching my college class, I rushed the kids (human kind) over to the vet's to see the new family members. We will bring our baby girls home Friday. Life has been a whirlwind (that's the positive spin) without Doug here so waiting until the start of the weekend to bring Nimbus and Nova home was one of my better decisions.

Nimbus is a little more skittish than Nova. Nimbus liked to snuggle and does not like being moved from person to person. Both kittens purred like crazy.

Nova was a little more adventurous, moving about on T-man's lap. She didn't mind being taking turns being held and loved on by each of us. She also batted her paw a bit like she wanted to play.

3 comments:

marciamayo said...

Oh boy, do I love kittens. I can't wait to hear about the antics of your new children.

Cathy said...

Aw. What pretty kittens. So sweet. Better you than me. Ha ha.

I'm sure Mom would have let you have a siamese for free if she'd known.

Homerun Hatch Family News said...

Yea, I'm sure we could have adopted that cat. I guess we wanted to corrupt our own.